Our mission is your child's well-being
Providing a safe and nurturing learning environment that encourages children to discover and explore.
Our program at-a-glance:
Before and after school care
For children ages 3-12
Flexible scheduling is available
Affordable summer program for year-round coverage
Our faith-based curriculum provides a fun and engaging path to school readiness.
Your child gets individualized attention
low student-to-teacher ratios
Our dedicated teachers provide loving care and engaging early childhood education for your little ones. Low student-teacher ratios means your child always receives the attention and care he or she deserves.
Our program is industry approved
by NAEYC and Parent Aware
We offer a high-quality, NAEYC accredited, and 4-Star Parent Aware rated preschool and daycare program for 3, 4, and 5-year olds.
Preschool Program Details
- Open Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Beginning at age 3, children are eligible to attend 1 to 5 days a week.
Half Day - 3-Year-Old
Tuesday and Thursday
$140 per month
Half Day - 4-Year-Old
Monday and Wednesday
$140 per month
3 days a week
$175 per month
Daycare and Summer Program
Monday through Friday
$5.75 per hour per child (schedule ahead for the best rate)
$6.75 per hour for drop in care
- 6:30 AM – Daycare opens
- 9:00 AM – Optional breakfast ~ child’s choice
- 9:15 AM – Preschoolers arrive and free time
- 9:45 AM – Group time: Weekly themes, language arts, math, and fine motor skills
- 10:20 AM – Snack
- 10:40 AM – Outdoor and large motor activities
- 11:00AM – Art time
- 11:25 AM – Story time and show and tell
- 11:45 AM – Dismissal of preschoolers
- 11:45 AM – Lunch
- 12:30 PM – Free time
- 12:45 PM – Nap time
- 2:45 PM – Story time
- 3:15 PM – Snack
- 3:30 PM – Free time and planned activities for all until parent pick up
Preschool children learn best through play.
Our learning experiences encourage growth in the following core development areas:
Social + Emotional
- Show and Tell
- Free Play
- Snack Time
- Resolve conflicts with empathy and understanding
Language and Fine Motor
- Using words to express emotions
- Indoor and Outdoor Play
Contact Our Team
Learn more about our Faithful Beginnings preschool program and daycare.
Schedule a visit by filling out the form below or call Grace or Joanne at 651-771-1023 for more information.